Re: JEB guest disappointment

>I don't know if anyone has pointed to this, as I haven't read all the posts
>from the last four days.  I was left with a sinking feeling at the end of
>Sunday's JEB Benefit.  John seemed to be quite disappointed at the complete
>lack of support from ANY of the stars from "The Concert for New  York".

Maybe in a case like this, maybe it's better not to announce that guests
might guests, and leave it as a surprise if they do.

The Concert for NYC ran very late, and I think some of the folks that might
have shown up did well to stay and support McCartney at the finale of the
NYC show.  The group on stage looked very thin as it was.  Unlike the
Jackson concert, the audience didn't leave, and the group sing-a-long closed
it on a warm note.

keets