Re: JEB guest disappointment

Yes but you must understand that Steve is a "rock
star"
and that no one could ever upstage him. Just think of
it, Keith Richards coming along to play with Steve
thinking "there is no way I could ever play with a guy
of such calibre", so I will just forget it!

=====
http://www.quadrophenia.net
http://personals.yahoo.com