Roger's voice

You couldn't hear Roger's voice at the Garden, but I just got home and
watched the TV broadcast and there definitely was something wrong cause he
was very hoarse.  His performance was great but the voice was off.  Pete's
voice actually sounded very good.  Maybe Roger blew his voice out rehearsing
or had a cold.  In the end it didn't matter, but I'd be curious to know.  His
scream in WGFA was pretty weak, actually.  Of course, everyone there screamed
so it didn't matter live.  I know it isn't age because I heard a bad bootleg
of Baba O from 2000 in Chicago and Roger sounded perfect.

Kevin Mc