Re: No escaping Rock 'n' Roll Circus this time!

>Is it just me, or did the ghost of Rock 'n' Roll Circus just catch up to
>Mick?? No escaping the Who this time!

Brave guy!  :)  I thought Mick did okay.  It's moving really slow, and the
long break between acts helps a lot.  He had the place rocking by the time
he was through--but it was a definite change of gears.  The governor was the
guy with the tough job.  All that yelling and screaming.  :)

>Holy God does Keith look like shit or what????

Looks like shit.

:)
keets