Re: Double CD for Concert For New York: more info

> The double-disc CD, distributed by Columbia Records, is expected to
> raise more than $200m according to insiders.

No DVD?

> Also new to the show is a series of original short films celebrating
> the spirit of New York and directed by such actors and filmmakers as
> Woody Allen, Edward Burns, Spike Lee, Martin Scorsese, Jerry Seinfeld
and Kevin Smith, organizers said Wednesday (October 17).

Hmmm.  I think The Who's window just shrank from four minutes to three.

More seriously, it's good to hear Pete talk about four songs.  Maybe
their status as a supergroups will give them at least a chance to play
a  set rather than just one song.

LB

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://personals.yahoo.com