Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #284

Last year Greateful Dead drummer Bill Kreutzeman's son
Justin and Steve Luongo set off for John's Estate in
the U.K. to film a documentry about John's life. The
film is interspersed with film clips from my
collection, John drawing his art, talking about Keith,
recalling cray stories he has never brought up before
and Steve asking the questions.

Sadly the film will never be seen because "someone" at
"Bitsa Talent" screwed up a contract between the
producers and editors and they basically backed Bitsa
into a corner where the film now will probably never
be seen :-(

Steve can go into better detail than I can and I won't
reveal particulars as that wouldn't bet fair on Steve.
Your best bet is for Alan here to get details from
Steve and see when and or if it will be released, I
haven't spoken with the "great" Steve Loungo in months
as he has been busy.

Seriously, if this video ever reaches the market it
will be "the" best film ever to be done on John.

Dave...

=====
http://www.quadrophenia.net
http://personals.yahoo.com