dreaming from the waist lyrics

You know its funny how many people misunderstood some lyrics but the ones
they heard all  seem to fit well regardless.  I always thought ( the first
hundred times i saw it) on the max r&b video roger says "headed to an orgasm
fest" instead of "headed to a cardiac arrest". I relize i was wrong but its
interesting that it might fit as well.
Some others thought :
>" I always thought it was "steam machine", but thewho.net has "dream
> machine".
"...wanna heat up and cool down
in a jean machine?"

 Funny we had a similar conversation on various misunderstood lyrics on
quadrophenia.

drew