Re: I am a baby

In article <20011009192239.14564.qmail@web14602.mail.yahoo.com>,
    "Neil E. Weissman" <neilweissman@yahoo.com>  writes:

> Remember too that you do not
> need to have a website to make a positive contribution.

I agree completely; web sites are not the only way to contribute, but
are a frequently semi-permanent way to 'share the wealth'.  There are
also the CD-R trees, mp3 FTP sites, etc., etc.  There are many ways to
share, even if its only the occasional email message with some bit of
information that doesn't seem to be common knowledge.  The idea that
Luke is one of a very few people that help other fans out is just not
something that is consistent with my experience.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!