Re: NYC benefit

> >did you ever think that the cause is more important than what band goes on
> >before and after the who?
>
> Sure, but people do notice these things

Not really on these occasions - too many artists.  Sure, some of the lesser acts
will be put on first & something BIG will be planned for the end but whoever
plays *after* The Who won't be thought of as having been *supported* by The
Who.  Did that make sense?

> >and hey listen, if they do a good performance and go on before the
> >"younger" acts, they may bring a boost in their record sales.
>
> So everybody thinks they're a younger band?

Er....I don't think that's possible anymore.

- SCHRADE