Fwd: Tommy

Does anyone know about any kind of recording of this show?  He says he's not
particular about a date, and that he attended a performance in 1996.

keets

>From: "Hal N Schwartz" <hns33@hotmail.com>
>To: pkeets@hotmail.com
>Subject: Tommy
>Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:19:58 -0500

Did the London cast of Tommy, at the Shaftesbury Theatre, ever produce a CD
Recording of their performance?

>I would appreciate any information you may be able to give.  I have been
>searching for it for about two years now.

Thanks.
HNS
From: "Hal N Schwartz" <hns33@hotmail.com>
To: pkeets@hotmail.com
Subject: Tommy
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:19:58 -0500

PKeets: Sorry for the interruption.  Saw your address while scrolling
through your Tommy website and wondered whether you might know this
question I have been searching for: Did the London cast of Tommy, at the
Shaftesbury Theatre, ever produce a CD Recording of their performance? Sorry
again for the interruption and I would appreciate any information you may
be able to give.  I have been searching for it for about two years now. Thanks.HNS