Re: Pete and the Siege Theme

Attentive Who-> fans will remember that in the first 30-60
minutes or so of the "30 Years Maximum RnB" video there
is an interview, ala 1966, with Pete doing all the talking to an
off screen interviewer, with Moon & Entwistle noodling around,
lighting smokes, answering phone calls, in which Pete offers the
story of how TheWho-> were considering doing an ***all***
instrumental EP.

Watch it and see for yourselves.

BTW......keetsie ol' girl!

Wot ya got goin' this Saturday night, luv?

Like to 'ave a night on the town and a few pints
with AnEnglishBoy????

Bless you luv!

AnEnglishBoy~