Re: Pete and the Siege Theme

> > BTW, what would the critics think if The Who released an entirely
> > instrumental album?  Wouldn't that throw everybody for a loop?
>
>What....are you dating EnglishBoy now?  An all instrumental Who album? No
>Daltrey singing?  You're mad, I tell you!!

<heehee>  Of course!  They're coming for me any day now!!! :)

But don't you think it's in interesting idea?  If TED are worried about
putting out a new rock album, then they could always put out something else.
  "Well, we couldn't get together on any rock songs, so we thought we'd try
classical instead."  Roger plays things--just give him a guitar and put him
to work.  ;)

Really, every musician over forty years old must be quaking in their boots
right now at the performance of Mick and Paul's latest releases. I'm not a
Billy Joel fan, but are his album sales dropping off?  Is that why he's
going to classical instead of pop?

> > I suspect he's noticed they do that, and he'll avoid the deadly wording
>from now on.  ;)
>
>(loudly) "Here's another old song!!!"
>(inaudibly) "Written about 3 months ago...."

Nah.  Just go from one song into another.  No intro required.  Before
anybody realizes it, they'll have missed their chance for a beer run.

keets