RE: membership

From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
"Ask me if I'd sell treasured Who stuff for a girl though.  Go ahead, ask
me!!  I dare ya!  I double dare ya!!!!
Just like I thought.  Wuss-y."

Hey!  Calling me a wuss makes me real mad!
I think he is selling the Who stuff for cash.  I certainly hope so, trading
stuff for a girl is illegal when you do it across international borders ;-)

Let's see if I can turn this into a more general topic.
Personally, I'm really not into collecting the Who's stuff (not that there's
anything wrong with that).  Collecting Who stuff seems to be an outgrowth of
love of the music and the guys, but not necessarily central to Who love.  Do
I lose points because I don't have a copy of "Vampirella"?

I say we let Bjorn stay in the club as long as he continues to dig the
music.  Now, if he misses the Who's fist Amsterdam show during his lifetime,
we would have to reconsider ;-)

Jeff