RE: membership

>From: Jeff House [mailto:whocasa@hotmail.com]
>Subject: RE: membership
>
>>"Huh???
>>What did I do??
>>Time to repeat bear-ing reasons."
>
>The charge:  Failure to appear at a JEB gig within driving distance of
one's
>home.

Well, "within driving distance" *could* conceivably be argued considering
the distance did force the consideration of lodging and extra days off of
work...
But distance alone has never been a factor in the past.  Case in point: the
thousand+ miles logged during Tour 2000.

>How do you plead?

Guilty with explanation:
There was no way out of conducting seminars at work.  If it were *attending*
seminars, I would have been at JEB.  But when you're the guy in the spot
light, you have to be there.
Not the first time I had to make a difficult decision because of "reality".
I missed the '89 tour in Raleigh (living in The Outerbanks of NC at the
time) because I had to bartend over the '89 Labor Day Weekend to make enough
money to go back to College for my last semester.

Hey, sometimes we all have to put our 'big boy' pants on.

Ask me if I'd sell treasured Who stuff for a girl though.  Go ahead, ask
me!!  I dare ya!  I double dare ya!!!!
Just like I thought.  Wuss-y.

Wonder if we'll see that famous John cigarette butt on E-bay soon. ;-)

Kevin in VT