Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #311

Ya know, one thing about McCartney's songs, they're catchy.  I listened to
the CFNYC video last night and today I can't get the "Freedom" song out of
my head.  Aaaaargh.

That may be one reason why Macca is such a successful pop songwriter, but it
also may be why I don't especially like his songs.  The only PT song that
does me this way is "Gettin' in  Tune."

Anybody else have this problem?

keets