No Subject

...G&L was the fee-paying counterpart to the ever-cool Holland Park
Comprehensive. The first sight that greeted me when I arrived was Tiny
Rowland's daughter, in the year above, parking her white Lotus outside the
school gates.
In my class alone there was the actress Kate Beckinsale, who would turn up
to double Russian wearing a decomposing hairpiece and a permanent pout, Kate
Patten (Chris Patten's daughter), the gorgeous Rose Tennant-Dempsey
(novelist Emma Tennant's daughter), and a blonde-haired goddess called Amber
Dawn who "was going to be the next Timotei girl"...

...Aminta Townshend (that's Pete's daughter) had only just left, but her
reputation as the coolest girl on the planet endured...

- Brian in Atlanta
  The Who This Month!
  http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm