Re: sorry- just IMHO

> Considering fear of possible rotten reviews and embarrassing sales, would
> anybody like to speculate how TED could sneak a new album onto the market
> without any critics noticing?  After all, there are creative methods of
> marketing available these days. ;););)

The easiest way to "sneak" a new release out would be via the internet.  One
of those "online only" purchases.

But we're talking The Who here.  The critics would line up to review a new
Who release.  They'd lick their chops.  They'd get to use all those "ageing rock
star" cliches that they keep handy for just such occasions.

Plus, all Who members have dropped hints about a new album.  And if they
do another tour next year the interviewers are going to be asking, "How's
that new album coming along?"

- SCHRADE in Akron