Re: Crazy Gods or Can I get a witness?

>I've got a(nother) little confession to make.  I have not bought Scoop 3,
>RAH, LALDE, or Lifehouse Complete.  These rehashes just are not that
>interesting to me.  If they perform without new compositions, my interest
>level is not likely to be too strong.  Now, if they compose and perform
>some new stuff (ala CN from Manchester) and tour it; I may just sell all my
>worldly posessions and forego all my responsibilities to catch some shows
>:-)

Well, I don't know that you'd have to go that far.  ;)

As for the music, I've got RAH because I'm interested in what they're doing
now, but don't have LALDE (yet).  I've got SCOOP3 on my Christmas list,
though.  I like Pete solo, and the Scoop series are where you get odd,
interesting little bits of what he's interested in.  Wanna here Pete play
blues?  Country?  Classical doodles?  This is the place.

keets

P.S.  Congrats on the insurance!  I dunno that mine would pay.  ;)