Re: Listen to Pete on new Jagger album

Hmm.  Another thought here.  I couldn't get much of a decent connection
to the Jukebox, but this sounds very pop, with a touch of rhythm and
blues.  And then Mick has brought in Pete on three of the songs that
gives them a completely different feel.

Mick is a respectable marketing talent, so it follows that he's good at
forcasting trends.  (Whereas TED don't much bother.)  Is he thinking
Pete/The Who are the latest thing, and that rock might be on the way
back?

;)
LB

P.S.  This was before CFNY, right?