Re: Jeff?

So we're having this vicarious experience--the virtual holiday?  Wish *I*
was leaving on a cruise from Boston Harbor!  ;)

Anyhow, I've figured out why you think that mp3 of "Hey Joe" is boring.
Non-existent subwoofers!  I tried downloading and playing it on somebody
else's computer and it sucked.

:)
keets