re-Zep V Who LIVE

Mark : I agree that Zep started off on a pretty high standard,but
according to what you sayin summary they seem to have slid or got worse
LIVE as the years went by ! Now that'snot exactly good for any band.  I
happened to see Zep at at two different locations,one indoor one outdoor.
Over a period of about 3-4 years. As much as I like their records,they
were unable on both occasions to playthat music or present it LIVE in a
way that moved the audience or had people up and dancing,or clapping
along etc.....Great music by Zep was reduced to an almost boring 'Whythe
hell did I come here for?' I saw more bored people in the crowd than
anything else.It is possible that maybe the crowd may have been too
stoned to physically embrace Zep,I don't know!  Is it possible to er,
pass on this LIVE Zep music of 1969 or so, so that I can hear for myself
?I'd like to see how it fares to The Who of that era. Regards,  Derick.