Re: Zeppelin and the Song Remains the Same

>The facts are quite simple. Led Zeppelin did not at any time look for a
>Daltrey look alike.
>
>VH1 got it wrong; live with it, they're not infallible.

Okay, assuming we throw out the idea that Led Zeppelin went looking for a
Daltrey look-alike in the first place, did Roger's style and costume
afterward affect the way Robert Plant presented himself?  That's my basic
point--that Roger set up a successful image that many rockers followed
afterward.

It does hold water that Jim Morrison was earlier, but just performing
bare-chested isn't what I'm looking for--it's the male-centered model.
Seems like Morrison's performances had a different feel to them than Roger.

keets