Who's hot

Repost from Petetownshend@yahoogroups.com.  Apparently The Who made the
Emmies.  Would that be from CSI?

LB

>I know Pete doesn't like to be forced to do anything but in his
messages about being commercial he always seems to be concerned about
the financial well being of his bandmates.  I just walked through my
bedroom where my wife is watching the Emmy's and as the presenters came
out they were playing Who Are You(orchestra version).  I am watching
the Yankees game and BABA OREILLY is playing in the background, After
the NYC concert the WHO seems to be at the top of their game.  From
every source they stole the show.  if they were ever to put out any new
material now would be the time.  They are hot.

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com