Lifehouse Concert on DVD Nov. 22

I'll check some more on this next week when everyone's open but it does
appear that this message that appeared on alt.music.who is legit. Matt Kent
confirms that the DVD is due around that time.

"Bill & Marie" wrote at alt.music.who:

I sent an e-mail to MCY.com inquiring whether or not this show is going to
be released on DVD.  Surprisingly, I got the following response, stating it
was coming out at the end of this month.  It seems odd that nobody here has
heard about this sooner.  Below is the message I received.  Any clues?

Bill

Thanks for your interest in the event. The DVD will be released at the end
of November. I believe on the 22nd exactly.

Kind regards,

Daniel B. Hall, DIRECTOR of CUSTOMER RELATIONS & TESTING
M C Y   M u s i c   W o r l d ,   I n c .
509 Madison Ave. Suite 1610, New York, NY 10022
Tel: 212-201-1877 / Mob: 646-279-3707 / hall@mcy.com

- Brian in Atlanta
  The Who This Month!
  http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm