re - Englishboy

Nice going EB,fair debate I'd say,though poor old Roger seems to be not
getting quite thecredit he deserves. Pete be the engine ,the song
provider but Roger is the Voice of The Who,the band just would not really
be the same without him and I agree that he probably is The Who's biggest
fan with John being the second! Not quite sure where Pete comes in !! (ha
ha!)Now I appreciate Italian cars but being a real Englishboy,surely the
names Rolls Royce,Aston Martin,Bentley,Jaguar,MG etc......are head of the
class!Regards,Derick.