RE: Roger's voice

>If I could choose, I would prefer that Roger died and Keith had
>lived because I feel that Keith was more important to TheWho->,
>its sound and psersonality that Roger EVER was.

They were all important to the sound and personality, but you're seriously
out of touch with reality here.  If Roger had died and Keith had lived,
there would be no Who playing the Concert for NYC.  Roger is the band's
biggest fan and promoter, while Keith was destroyed by drug use and hardly
able to play the drums in 1979.

>Roger is a fucking whimp.
>
>ThePeterTownshend band (with Simon Phillips) is preferrablto me,
>over TheWho-> with their wimpy ass lead vocalist, Mr. Streisand.

It's time to pack this attitude away.  Pete and Roger have made up.

keets