Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #141

Hi everyone,
I have a T-shirt from the last tour that I bought at
MSG on closing night.  It's a size L and it's too big
for me - tried on once and never worn again.  If any
of you would like it, I'll sell it for $20, which
includes shipping in the continental US (bought for
$30).  Email me for more info on it.  Thanks!
Caroline
iamthewalrus999@yahoo.com

=====
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other
plans.  -  John Lennon

* Indecision is the key to flexibility. *