RE: Wholite-zone and TED payment

>Wife and I just returned from the Jeffords announcement, YES!, and get in
>my car, turn on the radio, and of all songs................WGFA starts!  I
>just sat there for a moment and listened. Look for me on the evening news:
>Blue denim shirt with a daisy tie.

Were you over by the door?  Mostly they're showing Jeffords making his
speech and a couple of photographers off to his left.  Lots of blue shirts
and yellow ties.  ???

>Wonder how Pete would feel about receiving a check from me with a small
>note explaining why I traded for the show?

See post in response to Mark.

>Go Jeffords, Go Jeffords, Go Jeffords, Go Jeffords
>(Doing my best Cabbage-patch)

Did you do that?  Damn.  Gotta hand it to the man.  If you get a chance,
tell him it was a great move--and I do mean in the historic sense.

keets