JEB, 2001 edition

As soon as the first couple of John Entwistle Band shows are over the
setlist will be posted, I'm sure, but I just wanted to let you folks
going to the Akron and Toledo shows know that you are in for a few
serious surprises (you lucky people).  (Of course, there's nothing
saying that people going to later shows HAVE to read the early
reviews...)  By the time they LET you applaud for the opening of the
show you should be drooling...and that's just the beginning.

Also, Matinee Madnesses (http://www.johnentwistle.com/matmad.html)
are scheduled for the Akron and Asbury Park shows.
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."