Re: High notes

Scott Schrade "Daltrey *has* changed some phrasings of particular lines
within particular songs ("Substitute" & "Who Are You" come to mind) which I
think is cool.  I don't believe it's because of a "range" thing; I think
he's just keeping the music fresh for himself &, in the end, us.  And points
for him for not over doing it, too."

Good point.  I'm thinking this is a pretty good argument for NOT making
definitive studio versions of new material.  If they write new songs,
perform them in concert (only) and release the concerts via Eelpie, we would
get slightly different versions.  And (big bonus) it would prevent the
irritating gripe that a performance doesn't sound like the studio
'definitive' version.

Of course, we could always gripe about other things :-)

Jeff
Disclaimer:  All of the previous material is conjecture.  The author makes
no claims of special insight.