-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-thewho@igtc.com [mailto:owner-thewho@igtc.com]Em nome de Pilam76@aol.com
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2001 10:40
Para: thewho@igtc.com
Assunto: Saturday night is alright

OK I was reading the book "the complete guide to the music of the who" by
Chris charlesworth and this may confuse us all more but it says, like the
maximum r&b book by Richard barnes that on the 91 cover of the Elton Jon song
"Saturday night is all right for fighting" that Jon astley played the drums.
It makes no mention of Simon Philips.

Simon may have played drums but then has his part replaced by Jon I don't
know. Sorry Brian to confuse us all more!!!!

Scott p. not Scott s.
I hated it. I still hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it!"
- Roger Daltrey 1994 on the 1982 its hard album.