Re: Simon Townshend doin's

Love to hear more details about this.  I was hoping Pete would write us some
diaries about it, but nothing yet.  Did someone say it would be more
dramatic than musical?  If Simon's involved, you'd figure it has music, as
he played on the tour.  Has anybody else heard news of who's is working on
it?  ED by any chance?

keets