Welcome to Odds and Sods

Jon Rhein  ">>Sounds like you were talking about *yourself* when you
talked about
>>"bullying behavior that discourages free posting, or which ridicules or

>>harasses posters in an attempt to drive them away" above...."

Please define harassment for us, Jon.  I would really like to see your
definition.

I have spent very little time with O&S, as I found the tone offensive the
few times I lurked.  I can say that Lela has attacked the attackers here
before (in a very gentle, rational way), but has never engaged in the
kind of childish, boorish, personal attacks and insults I've seen on O&S
as a matter of course.

Jeff