Re: Fan hitting the shit; Meltdown fever

No comments on this?

Once we're on the subject, I think we need to clarify a couple of terms,
too.  The first is the oft repeated term "free speech," which some list
users seem to feel is a guaranteed right in any venue to say anything they
please to anybody else.  That's fine, but if you feel that way, you have to
be prepared for a response.  It's bad form to whine later that people are
picking on you.

The next is the term "harass."  This is not necessarily an active verb.
Once I have established a viewpoint that is contrary to the O&S corporate
atmosphere, then all I have to do to harass the ruling class is to remain on
the list and actively post about anything at all.  N'est-ce pas?

And BTW, Jon, igtc is a great list.  I think the O&S conflicts should be
confined to O&S.