Re: Fastball learn The Real Me from Whotabs!

> The members of Fastball learned Pete Townshend's guitar part after
> tracking down the tablature on the Internet, but Scalzo says they
weren't worried about how the Who would react to their version. "I knew
it would be OK, because we pretty much stuck to the song the way it
originally was. It's not a departure from the way they did it. I've
loved them since I was 12, back when they were a band, still."

When they were a band, still?  Well, okay.  ;)

Meanwhile, they don't mention Entwistle's part here.  That's the tricky
one.

LB