Zep Meltdown?????

Ok, I've been thinking (scary).  Instead of putting The Who in the meltdown
category, isn't it justified to give them credit for picking the flag up (as
it were) and continuing to push forward to battle the evils of Disco and a
general musical void?
If The Who is going to be accused of a melt down for continuing and changing
musical paths, then where does that leave Led Zep, a band that to me clearly
saw their end and decided to use the convenient death of John B. as an
excuse to end a career that really had already melted down severely.

Thoughts?
(play nice)

Kevin in VT