Re: meltdown/comeback TKAA2K

>I've heard and seen some of the "Join Together" material.  I didn't see any
>of the tour.  It's just too polished and boring for *me* to sit through
>much of it.  I'll refrain from hurling insults at you for now.

I thought The Who sounded very similar on the QUAD tour, though, and also
last year.  It's a long time since 1965, and they ARE polished these days.
There must be something else involved in the perception.  Pete's Who On Ice
mood?  Maybe that's what was contagious.

>BTW, I am with you on your love of the "TKAA2K" post-modern free
>association song.  Have you heard any of the versions with all the lyrics
>(as posted on Pete's website)?  The free association came together into a
>full-fledged expanded new song.

I downloaded and transcribed my two favorites, the Manchester MG and the
Texas TKAA.  The two of them would almost fill a vinyl album side, and they
frame a pretty complete mini-opera.  Those are the two I'd be happy with.

keets