Re: Pshycoderelict by the Who

Love it.  It's a brilliant album, and I think Pete should have another go at
selling it.  He's trying to get funding for a Broadway production, and that
would be a great base for a promotional campaign.  If Dido's video can be a
huge success after her album sat around for a year, then I think Pete could
sell Psychoderelict.

keets