Pshycoderelict by the Who

I've been into 'Psychoderelict' for some time now and I feel that it would
have been such a great album for the Who. I mean, the songs most of them
emulate a sort of Lifehouse elements and the lyrics are very open, not too
personal. It's very easy to imagine Roger singing a song like 'English Boy',
isn't it? Although it's the worst selling album by Pete, I guess it would
have been a huge sucess for the Who (funny enough, by the time of its
release, most of the critics predicted a huge sucess for Townshend). What
you fellas think of it?

Oswaldo Akamine Jr.
Web80 Comunicação Ltda.
http://www.web80.com.br
akamine@web80.com.br
Rua Capote Valente, 432, cj. 72
Pinheiros - São Paulo/SP - Brasil
CEP 05409-001
(11) 3898-2131

Atenção: o conteúdo desta mensagem é sigiloso e específico para a pessoa do
destinatário.
Caso a tenha recebido por engano ou acidente, por favor, ignore-a e a delete
de
seu computador.