Re: Jess in Jersey

--- Pilam76@aol.com wrote:
> please give my best to jess for a quick
> recovery...if everything pans out,
> she needs to be better by the summer!!!  if all
> these rumors are true...

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm actually glad that
they didn't play central park. I would have no way to
get there in the first place.How do you people follow
the 'OOO all around the country.My mom won't even
drive me to one concert.I say we start a fan
caravan,so if they do tour again(or should I say WHEN
they tour again :-)) So people who don't have rides
can actually see the Who.
                   -jess in jersey