Re: Jess in Jersey

prophet85@yahoo.com writes:

Hi guys.  Jess has asked me to deliver some news.  The
reason why she hasn't been posting much is because she
was in a nasty car accident in South Jersey so now she
is in the hospital.  Yes this is a bummer, but she
told me she managed to get a male nurse that looks a
lot like Roger Daltrey and he's a Who fan so that's
something at least.  So if you're wondering what
happened to Jess, now you know.

Shanna

please send out  my get well wishes out to her and i hope she makes a speedy
recovery....