Re: New album

Roger's voice seems to clear up when he uses it more.  Some of this is
getting in shape for the 2 hour concerts, for one thing, and some of it is
likely just getting warmed up well.  Also, I'm sure things like colds and
the weather and so on affect it.  Sometimes it does sound really rough and
scratchy, but other times it seems as clear as it ever was back in the
seventies.

keets