Need some help from fellow travelers (No Who!)

Thought I would ask some info from some of the WHO folks who have done some
traveling on the list, who could help me answer some questions about places
to stay, and such.

Have a friend from Denmark who will be flying into Chicago, IL
around the first part of April, next year, and leave no later than June, and
doing some travel round the US during that time...

Could be visiting Dallas, TX, NY, and a couple of other places, then back to
Chicago and home to Denmark.

What he is looking for, is good places, not to expensive and some direct
questions such as...

1: Do you know any great places and not too expensive places we(meaning him,
spouse, and young son) could stay?

2: How much is a ticket to ie. Dallas from Chicago?? One person. One way

3: Are  you allowed to drive a car with a European Drivers license ??

To keep within the boundaries of the WHO IGTC list, could you please send
your replies to my email at greg@essex1.com

I know this will be highly appreciated, and can count of some of you who
have travelled round to see the WHO for some recommendations...

Thanks again...
Greg A.

ICQ# 84645381
www.essex1.com\people\greg\index.htm