Re: new album

Jim T "What makes you think this would work any better than it did thirty
years ago? Is  the audience feedback going to be any more than "PLAY MAGIC
BUS!"? Or does your model include an audience of thoughtful Who fans like
you and me and others on this list who understand the Lifehouse idea and
could actually provide constructive feedback?"

The newly found respect and civility within The Who. Wow - that sounds like
bullshit doesn't it? :-)

Seriously, There are many things that are and could be different.  Lack of
drug abuse within the band is the biggest change since the first go round.
They could design the interaction to make the feedback just that, and avoid
a two-way discussion with fans.  I am picturing a more technologically
sophisticated discussion than an audience of over-excited drunks yelling at
the stage.

BTW - I am not a thoughtful Who fan.  I am a biased overzealous reactionary
subject to fits of rage.  I probably wouldn't be much help to the band.

Jeff