Re: new album

>Jim,
>Do you have anything to say about The Who?

Jeff,
Sure...

>How about this for a model?  Use the Lifehouse idea of interaction with the
>audience to work out the bugs in the new material.  A series of gigs in
>London (maybe @ SBE) where the new stuff is played and then the audience is
>encouraged to give the band feedback on the material.  The band takes this
>feedback and uses it to hash out compromises amongst themselves.  The
>results are then recorded in the final gig and released as the new album.
>The new album is also the soundtrack for a film that has been made of the
>interactions in the band and the surrounding drama and subplots.  Or not.

What makes you think this would work any better than it did thirty
years ago? Is  the audience feedback going to be any more than "PLAY
MAGIC BUS!"? Or does your model include an audience of thoughtful Who
fans like you and me and others on this list who understand the
Lifehouse idea and could actually provide constructive feedback?

Oops, almost forgot:   :-)

Jim