Re: After an album, what?

>There were lots of musicians out there in the audience listening live, too,
>and I bet they didn't care that it was greatest hits on stage.  They were
>watching the technique and listening to the sound.

This was really obvious at the Bridge School concerts, BTW.  I always love
those interactions on stage.  The show was pretty loose, with members of the
different bands sneaking out to sing back-up for Brian Wilson and so on.
While The Who were on, several of the musicians snuck out from the wings to
watch the masters play.  They'd lean over, trying to see what Pete was
doing, and then they'd lean the other way when John did something
interesting--too much going on at once for them to see it all.  Still, I bet
they took home a couple of tricks.

keets