Re: After an album, what?

on 3/20/01 9:39 PM, Jeff House at jjthandmeh@juno.com wrote:

> I would prefer that it be a REALLY long tour, or tours.  The kind of tour
> befitting a HUGELY successful album.

Isnt it a better idea to see what happens? Lets not forget TED are getting
really old.
I cant see a new album being released (Pete has other solo-things going on)
and even if that album should emerge I cant see it would be succesfull in
any way. Lets face it: Lifehouse is a masterpiece (chronicles) but how did
it sell? Pete only seems to go for no less than the standard he has put for
himself. I dont think this will include The Who.
(hopefully).

Fox