Re: Boxed set; NoNoise

> Now, following this logic which I agree with, isn't it fair to include
some
> comedy to accurately show/represent this important and ever present "face"
> of The Who?

Kevin:

Again, I don't mind the inclusion but don't particularly like the method. At
the end of the CD, better yet on a separate "bonus" CD with some other such
stuff, these make more sense to me.

> That's always been my big beef with Christianity.

Me as well, and their completely inappropriate political involvement without
having to pay taxes. One or the other, but they shouldn't be allowed both.

> shouldn't reflect badly on Kenney, but rather just reflects the reality of
> The Who's productive history.

The way I look at it is: they should include Jones tracks like Athena, YBYB,
and so on...live tracks, what's the point if they were done earlier with
Moon?

> Then wouldn't you rather have more stage banter between tracks? I would.

Brian:

Me too. Exactly. It wears better.

> It's a lesson the House Republicans should have learned from the Clinton
> impeachment (did I open up another can of worms there?).

So far I've yet to see the GOP learn a damned thing. They're living in the
past, and it's the future.

> Maybe there *is* something to all that bitching about Jon Astley!

Scott:

He's hardly the only one using that particular form of noise reduction (the
first releases of the Beach Boys used it, the latest do not), although I own
a computer program called Dart Pro which works much better and cost only
$300. It's hard to believe the professional stuff is inferior to something I
can do in my office with a $1000 computer.

          "Home is important. It's important to have a home."
               George "here to impart the wisdom of the ages" Bush

                     Cheers                           ML