Re: Private E-mails

At 10:18 AM 3/14/2001, Brian Cady wrote:
> > I've received several responses to my posts directly to my personal mail
> > box.  I don't get it.
>
>I don't know if I sent any, but it is true that, unlike the Odds and Sods
>list, every time I respond to a thewho@igtc.com message, it automatically
>addresses it to the sender, not the list.  I have to remember to wipe their
>address out of the address bar and manually put thewho@igtc.com in there.

What works for me is to use "reply all" button and delete the extra
address, that way, worst case (if I want everyone to see the message) the
originator gets 2 copies, the private and the public one.

I once thought this was an error on the part of the set up of the list and
asked, inquired (yes and maybe bitched a bit) and was told that it was
deliberate because Paul thought that it was better to have it accidently
PRIVATE rather than accidently PUBLIC

>-Brian in Atlanta
>  The Who This Month!
>  Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://kathy.hispeed.com/index.html