Re: Good time to visit London?

At 21:07 14-3-01 +0000, you wrote:
>But you wouldn't want to be responsible for importing it to The
>Netherlands, right?  I guess they found a case in France today.

The wind can even blow it into The Netherlands. I'm going to the UK the
20th of April. If I bring back that disease, too bad. You can't close the
doors and wait inside until everything is over. Over here they're taking
every precaution possible. But I'll wash my clothes and take a shower when
I get back. You can get all sorts of diseases at these GA shows. Yuck... :-)

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid!"